I HAVE AWAKENED FROM MY MEDICALLY INDUCED COMA, TO FIND THE WORLD TO BE VOID OF ALL LIFE AND CRAWLING WITH ZOMBIES! j/k
HWWWU: In the midst of uncertain times, economic hardship, sociopolitical upheaval, and an all-around feeling that there might just be something to the 2012 Apocalypse, what is the one thing that can add more Everclear to this molotov cocktail?!?
That’s right… Religious bigotry!
Enter our boys, Jimmy Inhofe and City Councilor PRick Westcott. They are the two jokers stirring up the shit-pot with all the parade name semantics. Nevermind that it was called the PSO Parade of Lights for 20+ years.
So, I thought I’d try to diffuse the situation a little by coming up with some alternative middle-ground names for the parade that goes thru downtown Tulsa on Dec. 11th. Here goes nothin’.
– The mid-December Downtown Death March
– The Trail of Cheers
– The McNellie’s Annual Winter Pub Crawl and Bad Santa Gift Exchange
– The Brothers of the Brush Beard Stampede
– Hooray for Everything!
– The Santa Empties His Sack In Front of Your Kids-Athon
– Louie the Lightning Bug’s Egg Nog Revue
– Dilly Deli Itty Bitty Pity Committee Walk-Athon
– Mid-Town Adult Theater presents: Boners on Ice
Please feel free to come up with some other names and add I’ll add them to the list!